Hi guys. Well things are really advancing so nicely with switchfin It is so much fun to almost daily get these great updates. Again I can't say enough great stuff about this team and what you have done for the ipXX owners. Compared to the "stock" Atcom firmware it's like comparing a lamborghini with a smart car.
so i am currently testing svn 257, I will compile a new build shortly -- just waiting for the Lua addition to settle in a bit. I'll update this post with any new findings, but here's what I have so far:
1) there seems no way to change a Voip trunk to "DID_Route" context after creation, you have to delete & re-create it. It is of course possible to edit the users.conf manually, but....
2) I noticed asterisk logging errors during my voice menu playback that It cannot find "silence" sound to playback. Even though it shows up in the popup selection in the GUI, '/persistent/sounds/silence' is a directory and thus does not playback correctly via voice menus. I noticed that inside silence directory there are files 1, 2, 3, 4,.... and so on. So I manually edited my voice menu adding a /1 (1-second delay) and then it started working. So I don't know if this can be fixed in the GUI.
3) if you delete the CDR history via GUI, the next time you visit the CDR Viewer page, you get some bad HTML output like below, instead of just "no records exist" or something like that. screenshot:
4) on Edit Incoming Calling Rules screen, the tool tip that pops up for describing the format for Pattern gets Cut Off by the upper Switchfin logo. screenshot:
5) small spelling error, on Incoming Calling Rules page, incoming supposed to have only 1 "m", screenshot:
6) this bug has been around for awhile but I never reported it.
ok so on the Ring Groups screen there is a bug that makes the Analog Extension disappear.
Here's how, starting from this (all extensions are already belonging to the group) like this:
then you click on the >> button to move everybody over to the "available" side, but you only get 2 of them (SIP and IAX2), now Poof! analog is just gone. I don't know what would happen if you hit Save (because I always get scared and just hit Cancel and start over)
that Is all I have for now!
since Lua addition seems like a big change I will wait a few more builds before updating I think.